At Altech Electronics, we are happy to provide a seven day photometric studies for our customers that provide the following:
- CAD File in either a .dwg or .dxf format.
- Provide layout with pole height and number of heads per pole along with information on the distance between poles within the same row and opposite rows.
- The Altech fixture(s) your plan on using for the project.
- Provide a layout sketch of the area with the dimensions and distance applied in the sketch along with the project location address, so that we can estimate the distance using Google Earth.
If you are uncertain and it involves a retrofit project, please provide the following information:
- Pole Height.
- Number of Heads per Pole.
- Existing wattage
- Average foot candle readings. (With this reference point, we can better determine which Altech fixture to recommend.)